SAFEMOON WALLET Alpha/Beta Testing

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't mind to test it also. I'm a senior mobile dev and working my last 10y on banking mobile apps... would be fun to help out.

I am excited for it as well. But one thing is really bothering me, it's related both to wallet & upcoming SFM exchange. And that is security, from what I know much bigger guys than safemoon t

question about the wallet. will initial deposit from another source, say Trust Wallet, will there be slippage?

Posted Images

I am excited for it as well.

But one thing is really bothering me, it's related both to wallet & upcoming SFM exchange. And that is security, from what I know much bigger guys than safemoon team have fallen victims to hacking and such. Bitmart got hacked, BlockFi got hacked and many others, plus the ones general pubic doesn't know about.

They said security is important, but I really can't stress the importance of it enough, I'm saying this as an electrical engineer with 5 years of experience in cloud/networks as well as backend coding... Hacks these days are insane, I've seen it from my work, and read it on 0x00sec forums... relentless.

• Like 6
  • Simple changed the title to SAFEMOON WALLET Alpha/Beta Testing